Thursday, May 3, 2012

Inspiring Quotes + Poetry= Quotery

Last night I was driving home from Trent and Amy's house when I came up with this idea.  I thought "what if I could mix some of my favorite quotes together to make them into poetry?"  Boom! Quotery was born.  I hope you like these. Please feel free to add any of your own favorite quotes in the comments section below.


A friend is one before whom I may think aloud-Ralph Waldo Emerson
A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd-Max Lucado

Bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other-Abraham Lincoln
Biology is the least of which makes someone a mother-Oprah

A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new-Albert Einstein
How am I going to live today to create the tomorrow I am committed to?-Tony Robbins

When you learn, teach, when you get, give-Maya Angelous
A man who won't die for something is not fit to live-Martin Luther King

The game is not lost-or won-until the last bell-John Curtin
Success is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well-Jim Rohn

Understand if you can't you must -Tony Robbins
To know how to live, in yourself you must trust-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

There are no traffic jams in the extra mile-Zig Ziglar
I have witnessed the softening of the hardest hearts by a simple smile-Goldie Hawn

A dress that zips up the back brings together husband and wife-James H. Boren
Don't let making a living prevent you from designing a life-John Wooden

A friend to all is a friend to none-Aristotle
If you can't feed a hundred people, then just feed one-Mother Theresa

Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe it can achieve-Napolean Hill
You don't become what you want, you become what you believe-Oprah

Every problem is a gift-without problems we would not grow-Tony Robbins
I was gratified to answer promptly, and I did. I said I didn't know-Mark Twain

Those who have a "why" to live can bear almost any "how"-Viktor Frankl
We may have all come on different ships but we are in the same boat now-Martin Luther King

3 comments:

  1. Total game changing quotes. Positive energy people like Jordan need to be recognized more for the good they do!!!! Keep these great quotes coming!
    My favorite quote

    Every problem is a gift. Without problems we wouldn't grow.
    Tony Robbins

    What's your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog, Jordan! Keep it up!

    My quotes are favorite scriptures:

    A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches.

    Do you like honey? Don't eat too much or it may make you sick!

    A merry heart doeth good like medicine.

    There you go. My 2 cents worth. :-) Penny

    ReplyDelete